Let us help you to achieve your company’s objectives with a comprehensive evaluation of your business. Each business’ specific needs are different than the next. However, these are a few of the objectives that apply to most businesses that we can address with a properly designed video surveillance system:
- Reduce Liability
- Increase Worker Productivity
- Protect Assets
- Reduce Shortages
- Provide Safe Environment for Employees
Your company may have additional objectives specific to your industry or business that we can address at the time of your business evaluation.
Our goal is to help our customers to lower liability, increase profits, and increase worker productivity. We accomplish this by:
- Custom System Design – While most companies have many of the same concerns, each company and site is different in how we may need to accomplish these goals. That is why we take the time survey each site and develop a plan to achieve the specific needs and goals of our customers.
- Customer Education – We believe that an informed customer is a happy customer. It is our goal to help educate our customers so that they make an informed decision regarding their video surveillance system. We take our time and avoid “talking above the heads” of our customers. After all, it is the customer that knows their business better than anyone else.
- High Quality Equipment – We only use the best quality equipment. We are unwilling to cut corners on the quality of workmanship of the equipment we use in order to have the cheapest system in town.
- Video Surveillance System Satisfaction Pledge – We start off by setting the proper expectations and follow-up with a promise to meet or exceed those expectations.
- Warranty and Maintenance – Each system we install comes with a full warranty and the customer has the option to extend that full coverage indefinitely. We stand behind our work and equipment.
- Availability Pledge – We promise to be available. We make ourselves available for questions, support, and maintenance issues as they arise.
The POM Group uses systems with video analytics capability. Video analytics provide a video surveillance system with the “smarts” to determine what is important and what is not. For example, analytics can determine if the movement in the back yard is that of a dog or a person. The capability and function of such analytics can go way beyond that. If you would like more information on analytics click here.
Digital Video Recording
All of our systems record in digital format. This type of system utilizes analog cameras, in most cases, and compresses the video and saves it to hard drives. Digital video recording has many advantages:
- Easy to access video files
- Advance searching capabilities
- High storage capacity & quality video
- Motion detection recording and other features
- Live video is accessible through the internet and over your network
- Recorded video is accessible through the internet and over your network
- Easy to get video to the authorities and video is admissible in court
Video Export Options
Exporting video from your Digital Video Recorder is made easy. Depending on the unit you choose, you have the option of saving the video off of the recorder onto CD, DVD, USB Portable Media Storage (i.e. flash drive), and network storage.
Accessing your live video and recorded video remotely offers many benefits:
- Increase Employee productivity – If employees know that you can watch them while you are away productivity improves
- Employee training – See how employees interact with customers
- Saves time – Instead of driving to the location, you can access video remotely
- Freedom – Allows you the freedom to leave your business and accomplish other tasks.
This is an accurate scale representation of the difference in size of the images.
Extreme High Definition
Extreme High Definition video gives the user phenomenal video surveillance capabilities. In previous years, people would get excited about 20% and 30% improvements in quality. The improvement from 480 TVL cameras to 550 TVL was not even 15%. Going from a traditional digital recorder image to an Extreme High Definition recorder provides improvement from 400% to 5000%. Yes, that is 5000% improvement or 50 times better quality! Obviously, the extreme increase in quality comes with an increase in price. However, depending on the size of the application the price increase is manageable and in large applications sometimes it is even a cheaper route. Honestly, when you are able to get 1200% increase in quality and clarity, isn’t a 60-80% increase in cost well worth it?
- Traditional Digital Recorders highest setting is D1
- D1 Quality – 720 x 480
- 5 Megapixel – 2592 x 1944
- 16 Megapixel – 4872 x 3248
License Plate Recognition (LPR)
We can provide single or multi-lane LPR with HD accuracy from a single camera. A fully integrated LPR system captures with accuracy over all conditions, 24 hours a day.
- High Definition accuracy
- Single camera, multiple lanes
- Import and monitor watch lists
- Instant E-mail alerts and on screen alarms
- Flexible post-incident plate search
- Optimized for all lighting conditions, 24 hours a day
- Integrated adaptive 850nm IR LED illumination
- Optional HD Color Day/Night overview camera
- Up to 100 feet (30 m) range