POM Group CEO, RJ Boatman has provided law enforcement, safety and security, crisis management, risk management, executive protection, and regulatory compliance training and services to over 1400 corporate and governmental organizations, local and abroad. He is a recognized expert in the sustainable implementation of safe, secure, and orderly environments, and an accomplished keynote speaker on developing quantifiable systems of support, for safety and security programs and initiatives. His career and leadership span over three decades at the municipal, county, state, and national level.
Mr. Boatman’s presentations and trainings are entertaining and informative; energetic and engaging, promoting high levels of retention through participation; are timely and responsive to the needs of the organization and all stakeholders; and facilitate quantifiable levels of sustainable improvement and success.
Mr. Boatman is currently available for the following presentations and training sessions for public and private schools; businesses and corporations; communities, town meetings, and homeowner’s associations; and volunteer, and faith based organizations.
- One Hour Orientation or Keynote Presentation on Developing Personal and Organizational Awareness and Intuition
- One to Two Hour Workshop or Keynote Presentation on Developing a Sustainable Climate and Culture for Safety and Security Services and Supports – Two Hour Workshop Includes Team Building
- Two Hour Workshop or Keynote Presentation on Surviving and Active Shooter / Violent Intruder Incident – Includes: Lessons Learned from Active Shooter / Violent Intruder Incidents; Profile of an Active Shooter / Violent Intruder; Responding to an Active Shooter or Other Workplace Violence; and Creating an Emergency Action Plan
- Two to Four Hour Workshop on Developing and Maintaining Safe and Orderly Systems, Programs, and Initiatives – Four Hour Workshop Includes Leadership Development and Team Building
Contact RJ Boatman to schedule a presentation, workshop or training session for your school, agency, or organization.
Mr. Boatman’s list of workshops and keynote presentations include but are not limited to:
- The 1992 Federal Bureau of Investigation Regional Training Seminar on Crimes Against Children
- The 1993 United States Department of Justice Symposium on Organized Juvenile Street Gangs
- The 1995 United States Drug Enforcement Administration Regional Training Seminar on Drug Law Enforcement
- The 1996 United States Department of Housing and Urban Development Seminar on the Prevention of Organized Crime in Government Supported Housing Projects
- The 1998 United States Department of Justice Symposium on Cops in Schools
- The 1995 – 1999 Annual Keynote Address on School Crisis Management to the Department of Education at the University of Houston
- The 1999 Harris County Department of Education Safe Schools Workshop
- The 1999 United States Department of Justice School Safety Conference
- The 2000 United States Department of State, Diplomatic Security Services Conference on Dignitary and Executive Protection at Rice University
- The 1997 – 2003 Annual Keynote Address on Workplace Safety and Security to the Department of Organizational and Industrial Psychology at the University of Houston
- The 2004 Texas Education Education Service Centers Symposium on Emergency Response to Terrorism in Schools
- The 2004 Texas Education Agency Conference on Crisis Management Planning for Public Education
- The 2004 Texas Safe Schools Alliance Symposium on the Development of School-Based Safety and Security Systems, Programs, and Initiatives
- The 2005 Texas Governor’s Task Force on Safe and Orderly Schools
- The 2006 United States Department of Education Symposium on Persistently Dangerous Schools
- The 2007 National Conference on School Safety at the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- The 2002 – 2008 Annual Keynote Address on School Crisis Management to the College of Education at Sam Houston State University
- The 2008 & 2009 Texas Education Agency Statewide Initiative on Disciplinary Alternative Education
- The 2010 United States Department of Education, Office of the Inspector General Symposium on the Disproportional Over-representation of Minorities and Special Education Students Placed into Alternative Education Campuses and Classrooms
- The 2013 Safety and Security Keynote Address at the ChinaNow Finance and Supply Chain Summit in Los Angeles, California
- The 2016 Texas Municipal Courts Education Center, Regional Judges Seminar on Managing Courtroom Security, and Surviving an Active Shooter Incident
- The 2016 United States Department of Housing and Urban Development Regional Trainings on Surviving a Violent Intruder / Active Shooter Incident.
- The 2017 United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, Regional Trainings on Surviving a Violent Intruder / Active Shooter Incident.
- The 2017 United Way ESPN, Surviving an Active Shooter / Violent Intruder Incident
- The 2017 Texas Hispanic Council on Aging, Surviving an Active Shooter / Violent Intruder Incident
- 1990 – 2017 Over 100 Presentations to Churches and Faith Based Organizations
- 1990 – 2017, Over 200 Presentations to Local, County, State and National Organizations/Agencies
- 1990 – 2017, Over 450 Presentations to Businesses and Corporations
- 1999 – 2017, Over 100 Presentations to State Education Agencies, School Boards, and School District Executive Teams
- 1999 – 2017, Over 200 Presentations to Local, State, and National Teacher’s Unions/Associations and Parent Teacher Organizations/Associations
- 1999 – 2017, Over 350 Public and Private School Convocations, Workshops, and In-Service Trainings on School-Based Safety and Security